Beautiful Hand Painted Warmink Wall Clock (Twentse Clock) from 1966
Very beautiful and rare wall clock (Twentse Clock) made by famous Warmink factory in Almelo.
This clock is built around 1966. You can not find similar clocks with this price range easily. This clock is one of the most beautiful Dutch clocks works, small size, working very good after 52 years and very attractive.
This main features are:
- Original Dutch clock with German movement
- Beautiful wooden case with 8 days time piece in excellent condition.
- Dial with roman numbers
- Hand painted Face
- Hand painted body
- 2 weight in 1300 grams
- Original pendulum in shape of sun
- 55 cm tall and 21 cm wide and 18cm deep.
- Very nice and smooth bell every half hour and each hour.
- Very good condition.
- The movement is checked and clean.
- Free shipment
Please consider the clock was hanged from 1966 so there is normal trace of aging on the body.
World wide free shipment!!,
The clock will be packed carefully to ensure safe shipment. Shipment is insured with track and trace and registered post.
Note for buyers outside EU: Please be advised that Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges (if applicable) will be the buyer’s responsibility. So please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.