Rare Hermle Table clock with moon phase, Westminster Chime, Walnut Body
Rare model of German table clock made by Hermle with Westminster Chime
This clock is built around 1980. This clock is very famous collective clock during and very rare model. Due to type of movement (Westminster ) it has highest price level.
Also available on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153737295598
This main features are:
- Beautiful walnut case with logo on dial.
- 8 days time piece in excellent condition.
- Movement: Hermle ( marked 340-20 with 2 jewels)
- With Winding Key.
- Dial with roman numbers.
- A moon dial that shows moon phase with moon calendar.
- Front window.
- Walnut body
- 30 cm tall and 20 cm wide and 18 cm deep, around 3.5 Kg.
- Chimes on 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 hours and then full hour with Westminster melody.
- Silence Mode
- Very good condition.
- Body is cleaned.
- Movement is fully cleaned and oiled.
- very good time keeping
- please see the picture, there are 2 dent at the back and one and the bottom and small crack on side but all of them are almost invisible in normal use.
This is high value clock with higher price range, I have cheaper models with double bell on my listing.
The clock will be packed carefully with special packing to ensure safe transport. Shipment is insured with track and trace and registered post.
Please take consider that clocks may need adjustment after shipment, Westminster timepiece is finer than other movements with more springs and hammers.
World wide shipment!!,
Note for buyers outside EU: Please be advised that Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges (if applicable) will be the buyer’s responsibility. So please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.