Very Rare Dutch Warmink Table clock with moon phase, Westminster Chime
Rare model of dutch table clock made by famous Warmink factory in Almelo with Westminster Chime
Ebay Item: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153564284501
This clock is built around 1982. This clock is very famous collective clock during and very rare model. Due to type of movement (Westminster ) it has highest price level.
This main features are:
- Beautiful walnut case with logo on dial.
- 8 days time piece in excellent condition.
- Movement: Hermle ( Wuba marked 340-20 with 2 jewels)
- With Winding Key.
- Dial with roman numbers.
- A moon dial that shows moon phase with moon calendar.
- Front window.
- With Brass decorative top ornament.
- Walnut body
- 30 cm tall and 20 cm wide and 18 cm deep, around 3.5 Kg.
- Chimes on 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 hours and then full hour with Westminster melody.
- Silence Mode
- Very good condition.
- Body is cleaned.
- Movement is cleaned and oiled.
- Free shipment in EU
This is high value clock with higher price range, I have cheaper models with double bell on my listing.
Please take consider that clocks may need adjustment after shipment, Westminster timepiece is finer than other warmink Wuba movements with more springs.
The clock will be packed carefully with special packing to ensure safe transport. Shipment is insured with track and trace and registered post. Please take consider that clocks may need adjustment after shipment,
World wide shipment!!,
Note for buyers outside EU: Please be advised that Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges (if applicable) will be the buyer’s responsibility. So please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.